The IEEE International Symposium on Rapid System Prototyping (RSP) considers prototyping as an iterative design approach for embedded hardware and software systems. The RSP series of symposium aims at bridging the gap among embedded design tools and processes, engineering methods, processes & tools, to achieve the rapid system prototyping of actual software and hardware systems.
RSP emphasizes collaborative approach toward embedded system design between industrial and academic, hardware and software communities. The symposium proposes a two-day forum for discussion with a focus on technical presentations, completed with keynote speakers. For its 24th venue, the Rapid System Prototyping Symposium seeks original contributions that address theoretical and practical methodologies, new approach for specification, completeness, dynamics of change, technology insertion, complexity, integration, and time to market.
The RSP symposium continues as a part of the Embedded Systems Week, in Montreal, Canada.
See http://www.esweek.org for more details.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Multiprocessor System on Chip design challenges
- Embedded System Architecture Integration
- Real Time embedded system challenges
- Specification and Language Models for hardware/software systems
- Methodologies and Tools for hardware/ software systems
- Embedded System verification/validation
- Design of Critical Embedded Systems
- Virtual Platforms for embedded software
- Reliability and failure analysis for embedded systems
- Emerging Technologies and Applications
- Quality in embedded systems design
- Educational Hardware and Software Tools and Techniques
- Trends in Engineering Education
- Model Driven Engineering and prototyping
- Virtual prototyping of physical systems
- Specification to product transition
- Industrial Designs
The program committee invites authors to submit original, previously unpublished full papers. Authors of selected papers will be requested to prepare a manuscript for the symposium proceedings. Paper length should not exceed 7 pages in the standard IEEE format. Submission instructions as well astemplates can be found on the RSP web site.
- Paper submission: April 28th, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance: June 14, 2013
- Final Camera Ready Manuscript due: June 28, 2013
For any submission question, please contact:
Fabiano Hessel, PUCRS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jérôme Hugues, ISAE – email@example.com
Frédéric Rousseau, TIMA – Frederic.Rousseau@imag.fr
Electronically submit all papers using:
Here are the guidelines from the IEEE. Please follow them carefully.
For any submission question, please contact the general chair.